NEXT LEVEL COACHING
My history has been heavily involved working within corporate environments, and I have held a leadership role going into three decades. I have been a sports coach for over two decades, and both have provided me with an enormous amount of experience and applicable knowledge as to how to get the most out of people.
I have led teams managing over 200 million in revenue, coached teams from elementary to the high school level and have won over 85% of my games. Trough all of that, there is one common factor that I feel makes my coaching program very relevant and effective.
Everyone needs to feel relevant, have a purpose, establish clear expectations, be heard, eliminate the excuses, and have an ability to feel safe enough to express why they feel they can or cannot succeed in whatever they are working towards.
This program is going to focus heavily on the youth within our community, let it be an athlete, or just a child who may need some inspiration. I feel that this upcoming generation is full of leaders, and some amazing people, and I would like to do what I can to help prepare them for that career or the most important job they will ever hold... Parenthood, marriage, or just LIFE. I want to help them get out of their own way.
A lot of kids and athletes have experienced a point in their lives where they become their own worst enemy. We get into our own heads far too often, or we simply just get in our own way, and I have learned certain strategies over the years to effectively get people out of their own ways. My goal is to help our youth to not fear being GREAT, in whatever it is that they choose to do.
This program is designed to increase and develop the following components within the youth:
- Increased self-confidence
- Improved self-advocacy
- Improved self-awareness
- Increased goal-setting and achievement
- Increased positivity
- Improved communication strategies
- Eliminate the excuses
- Minimized negativity
What is involved?
Sometimes our youth may need support to develop self-confidence within their sport, dealing with pressures of school, seek guidance for personal issues they might not feel comfortable discussing with friends and family, or simply need help achieving their goals. My role is to help them identify the issues they face, deconstruct it, and then help find a solution that will transform their attitude, and help them to achieve their desired outcome.
The biggest enemy facing our youth as well as our society comes from self-demotion. Everything is wrong, and potentially they could feel as if everything and everyone is against them.
What you can expect during a session:
- Help identify the core issues.
- Dig deep to identify the true motivators and excitement points
- Find ways to fully utilize their motivations
- Help clients construct a different mentality and perspective towards certain issues
- Help clients visualize what a life full of motivation would look like
- Slowly begin to strip away the negativity, self-doubt, frustration, and lack of enthusiasm.
What are my goals?
To help our kids in the following areas:
- Recognize their skills and aptitude
- Establish a positive baseline
- Move towards those goals that had once eluded my client
- Move past challenges that stand in the way of those goal
What are other reasons you may consider bringing your youth for a session?
- Wanting to tryout for a team, but don’t have the confidence to move forward
- Want to learn how to take advantage of your own strengths and talents
- Had a bad experience and lost their enjoyment for what they previously loved doing
- Don't have an acceptable self-image
- Have a lot of stress and are overwhelmed with everyday life
What is involved with a session for my youth?
- The sessions will last for 30 minutes to 1 hour
- We will establish a consistent time to meet one time per week
- Our sessions are to provide each youth with Life skills and strategies to help them conquer the world
Purchase your Next Level Coaching Plan:
*MUST provide a 30-day notice when canceling membership.
$70/ 1 hour session
(Choose number of 1 hour sessions you would like, then click "Buy Now")
$240/ month subscription
(Click "Subscribe" to purchase)