Payments can be taken over our Pricing page, or by contacting Sherman at 503.550.8558, credit or debit cards are accepted. Payment must be received prior to the player’s Skills Assessment.
For sessions after the Introductory Package, The LAB requires that each family have a credit or debit card on file. Payments can be made per session, or through one of The Lab’s Membership Packages.
- Schedules are completed on a week to week basis.
- The LAB uses a scheduling software that will inform you of your child’s scheduled training sessions.
- Text notifications are typically sent each Sunday prior to the upcoming week.
- One day prior to your child’s scheduled training session, you will receive a reminder text; this text will ask that you respond “C” to confirm that your child will be attending the scheduled training session.
- If you are going to be out of town, or otherwise have scheduling conflicts, please communicate this information via text or email, with as much notice as possible.
- Please refrain from filming your child or any component of the training sessions without The LAB Team’s approval.
- Non-adherence to this policy may result in your child’s dismissal from The LAB. With that said, please make sure to communicate this policy with your friends, family members, or anyone else who may be attending your child’s training sessions.